Valve Industry Forum&Expo
We will be glad to see you among the participants of conferences, discussion clubs, seminars, round tables discussion etc.
The 3rd International Valve Industry Forum&Expo’2016. Industrial pipeline valves for oil and gas industry, power engineering, chemistry, housing and public utilities
The 4rd International Valve Industry Forum&Expo’2017. Industrial pipeline valves for oil and gas industry, power engineering, chemistry, housing and public utilities. will be opened on June 7, 2017 in Moscow.
International Valve Industry Forum&Expo’2017 is
- Pipeline valves for different spheres meeting all the requirements and standards;
- Personal meetings, new partners and profitable contracts, new agreements and supplies;
- Constructive dialogue with pipeline valve manufacturers, suppliers and designers;
- Opportunity to participate in Business programme and discuss problems of standardization, requirements for pipeline valves, requests for manufacturers etc.;
- The most advanced innovative solutions in the sphere of valve industry in 2016;
- New samples of pipeline valves and actuators instead of boring catalogue pages.
The format of the Forum corresponds to the following aims:
- Business programme intended for constructive dialogue between consumers and manufacturers of pipeline valves. Valve Industry Forum&Expo Business programme will not include boring lectures and reports, but direct communication, discussions and debates where participants will be able to touch upon the most important problems of valve industry and related sectors;
- Exhibition where not only the leading valve manufacturers participate, but also manufacturers of compressors, pumps, actuators, materials and equipment for pipeline valves production etc ;
- Innovations gallery which presents the most advances innovations, engineering solutions showing technical opportunities of companies.
We will be glad to see You and Your colleagues among the participants of the 4th International Valve Industry Forum & Expo’2017, which will be held in Moscow, VDNH (pavilion 75), on June 7- 9, 2017.
Presentations of the Discussion club “Standardization in the Russian valve industry” have been publis
Presentations of the Seminar “Special aspects of process medium flow control” have been published
Round-table discussion "Aggressive medium: domestic manufacturing capacities” – find presentations on our website!